The fourth generation of Cordyceps sinensis 92% rhinitis *. Cough and cough
According to statistics, 40% respondents have experienced rhinitis. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that allergic rhinitis is in the lungs. When our body is invaded by foreign enemies, the lungs are the first to be affected, and will lose the ability to resist external evils, so that the lungs show symptoms of exogenous symptoms. andThe fourth generation of Cordyceps CS-4It is the solution to the allergy to the nose. Cordyceps tastes sweet and calm, and it is not dry. It can be found in the lung and kidney channels, which has the effect of nourishing the kidney and helping the yang, and nourishing the lung and yin. It is widely used clinically and has definite therapeutic effects on bronchial problems and various lung diseases.
The golden medicine introduces “lecithin” to strengthen the liver and absorb Cordyceps in full effect
Cordyceps militaris was introduced to the fourth generation, and its efficacy was strengthened from generation to generation. The fourth generation of Cordyceps militaris newly added lecithin, breakthrough introduction of the concept of “medicine”, first to protect the liver element-adding 4% lecithin as a gold medicine Absorption, so that the rest of the 96% Cordyceps CS-4 can be fully used, and it is more absorbed by the body than other Cordyceps.
The only publicly available active ingredient in the fourth generation of Cordyceps of Caoji is more absorbed
Nourishes lung yin, relieves asthma, relieves nasal allergy symptoms, relieves trachea, relieves cough and asthma
Nourishes Yin and nourishes the kidneys, enhances body immunity, and activates macrophages
Relieve stress and tension, no insomnia, anti-fatigue, qi and blood
Promote liver metabolism, strengthen hematopoietic function, make effective ingredients more absorbed
Refining technology CLC is 9.5 times higher than wild Cordyceps
The 4th generation Cordyceps CS-4 of Caoji uses advanced refining cultivation technologyCold extraction laminar flow culture technology (CLC)Among them, a rigorous manufacturing process is required, the temperature is strictly controlled, and the cultivation environment is monitored by a computer to ensure that the active ingredients in Cordyceps can be effectively refined, so that the content of adenosine, cordycepic acid and polysaccharides is doubled, and the concentration of Cordyceps militaris is increased at a high concentration. Efficacy, and the content of active ingredients is up to 9.5 times higher than that of Tibetan Cordyceps sinensis:
- Adenosine is higher than wild Cordyceps9.5 times
- Cordyceps acid is higher than wild Cordyceps1.3 times
- Cordyceps polysaccharide is higher than wild Cordyceps2.5 times
- 92% is effective for nasal allergy * and cough relief → For improving respiratory symptoms
- 9.5 times more active ingredients than wild → Adenosine content is 9.5 times higher than that of Tibetan Cordyceps sinensis
- Gold Strong Liver “Medicine” Lecithin → Strengthen liver qi first, absorb pure cordyceps mycelium essence
- FDA approved CS-4 mycelium→ Advanced cultivation technology CLC, refining the best quality Cordyceps extract
- The only publicly available active ingredient on the market → Cordyceps Cordyceps is the most reliable
- Suitable for any physical person → Peaceful nature, suitable for allergies
- You can take half a capsule if you are over 3 years old → Removable capsules are added to soup / porridge diet, the fragrance is more absorbed!